Sunday, July 5, 2009
The Joys of Missionary Work
Today could not have been more perfect! A few days ago this girl at my work asked me if she could come to church with me. She isn't really the type of person you would think would ever want to go to church so I was shocked but excited all at the same time. I of course said yes but wasn't 100% sure that she would actually come until this morning when she called me to say she was on her way. Our Sunday School teacher talked about the Articles of Faith, going through each one and explaining the basics of our beliefs. Then, in Relief Society, we watched a video on temples that explained some of the ordinances we perform and how families can be together forever. It was a day filled with basics which was perfect! She enjoyed it a lot and wants a Book of Mormon which I told her I would get for her. I'm so glad she loved Church so much. She told me she loved "how much everyone loves Jesus." This Church is true and absolutely amazing! I know Heavenly Father heard my prayers and made this a good day for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment