Saturday, January 16, 2016

November Shenanigans and a Wedding

November went a little something like this...

Lucas is CONSTANTLY climbing on things. Heaven help me.

These boys...Riley is finally getting a taste of what it's like to have brothers who rough house with you.

I can't even. 


Watching the cars go by our apartment.


Brynnie came home for Thanksgiving! It was definitely the best surprise. I miss her!

Thanksgiving weekend, Jake's sister, Amanda, got married to Jimmy Ethington. We were excited to welcome a new member to the family! In 2015, we gained two new in-laws. It was a pretty good year for the Andersens. 



He cried the entire time we were in the temple... #hangry #tangry 

Lucas was SO tired by the end of the luncheon. His face says it all.

I asked Amanda if I could make a cake topper to test out my skills. I love how they turned out!



This kid is the silliest.

Oh my gosh. This face.






No comments:

Post a Comment