Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wrestling Tournament


On Friday Jake participated in an open wrestling tournament at BYU-I. He wanted to do it for fun and he will probably be on the wrestling team here to stay in shape. He won his first match and then the other two guys he was supposed to wrestle left so he ended up just wrestling the first guy. I'm really glad I decided to record most of the first match! He did such a great job!
Jake is on the right (red leg band)
For my dad as promised!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I hope you know that men over the age of fifty can enter wrestling tournaments! You will probably be watching Jake wrestle for a long time if he's anything like my dad. Looks like fun though! I'd say its a fun date in rexburg as long as you're not out in the cold!

    ReplyDelete