A little over two weeks ago, Jake and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa Arizona Temple. My Grandpa Norton was able to seal us which was an amazing experience and a huge blessing. It truly was the happiest day of our lives and it was such a blessing to have so many loved ones attend our sealing. Family and friends from all over came to spend our special day with us, even one of my friends from Australia who lived with me for two weeks during my sophomore year of high school! Now THAT is friendship!
I won't bore everyone with details (and frankly that day was kind of a happy blur!) but I will say that everything ran smoothly and beautifully! It was a beautiful day. :) Here are a few pictures from the bridal shoot. Hopefully more will be on the way soon from the actual day because the reception was amazingly decorated (Thanks Mom! And everyone else who was involved!), and we can't forget about family/friends!
Love, The Andersens
No comments:
Post a Comment