...called me today?! That's right! JAKE!
I was sitting in Stats falling asleep as usual when I reached down to see how much more torture I would have to endure when I saw "Missed Call from Julie Andersen." Accompanying the missed call was a text message: "hey this is jake and i'm back! :)" I immediately left boring statistics, and tried to call him back but he didn't answer, twice! So I texted him to call me when he got a chance and walked to my next class over in the Marb and sat down in the back middle of the class (which was dumb), hands shaking, staring at the phone just waiting for the call. I couldn't focus on the lesson so thankfully about 15 minutes into class, my phone lights up with a call! I threw all my stuff in my backpack, got up and left. On the way out I was trying to hurry and answer it and I accidentally slammed the door shut...oops! (Keep in mind this is a very small class and the doors in the Marb do not close quietly so it was even worse...when I got home I emailed my professor an apology!). I answered the phone and it was just so good to hear his voice! Mexican accent and all! Haha. :) We only talked for about 5 minutes but it was amazing to be able to speak to each other after over 2 years!
So now I will get very little sleep trying to get all my homework done for the week but then come Wednesday I will be on my way to ARIZONA to see JAKE! Woohoo!! :)
So exciting! Good Luck focusing on homework... ;)
ReplyDeleteAlix!!!! I am so, so, so, so excited for you! I'm so glad you post all this on your blog because otherwise I would be in the dark about Jake coming home and I am just so thrilled for you! I'll look forward to updates next week or whenever you get around to it. Have so much fun! Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteAgain, I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete