Monday, December 5, 2011
Oh, Finals...
All my research papers are complete and now it is time to study. Hence the reason I am currently blogging and you might see a spike in my postings over the next week and a half because...I don't want to study! I thought I wasn't worried about finals because I felt like I had plenty of time and that I actually knew some things BUT now I feel like this week is already going too fast and when I blink, I'm going to find myself pulling all-nighters the week of in order to feel even halfway ready. Some of this anxiety is also coming from the fact that 4 out of 5 of my finals are scheduled and all 3 history finals are in the first 2 days. With these finals, there are no multiple choice questions or true/false. They all have short answer IDs and essays so over the next week I am going to be cramming a lot of information into my head and praying that it all will be regurgitated back up at the right final. Can we just NOT take finals and say we did? Oh boy...here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment